Monday, December 28, 2009

A journey to Discworld

Have been rereading Kim Harrison’s Rachel Morgan series due to having no better book available! How? The library was closed when I went to check out “Discworld” series and I had to keep busy over the weekend!
Anyhow, I finally got to check out: “The Light Fantastic”, “The Thief of time”, “Jingo”, “Feet of Clay” and “Monstrous Regiment”.
I admit “The Light Fantastic”, “Jingo” and “Feet of Clay” are not my favorites but it was these or waiting for a couple of weeks for my on holds to get to our branch.
So now starts my fantastic long anticipated journey to Discworld.
Annnnd to make things more official I am going to sign up with Marg form “Reading Adventures” in her Terry Pratchett 2010 challenge. It is the first challenge I’ve ever taken and I’m excited. Sheesh! I am a Challenge Virgin!


As I am a very fast reader I can finish the whole series in a couple of months, the challenge part for me is choosing the books that I love and buying them! I have been looking for box sets of mini series but found nothing. So I’m going to pick the individual books I love and start collecting them!
Good luck to me!

No comments: