Sunday, December 20, 2009

One book, two book, three…

I was thinking of checking out all of Terry Pratchett’s books from the library on Thursday and having “Discworld” orgy over the holidays but I totally forgot! Sheesh!
What I did check out were:
50 Ways to Hex Your Lover” by Linda Wisdom, the first book of the series about that expelled witch class. This is the love story of Jazz and Nick. A nice action packed (!!) story but I liked Stasi’s tale better.
The seventh book of Psy-Changelings series “Blaze of Memory” by Nalini Singh was great. A Forgotten director finds a beaten and broken Psy on his door step and cares for her despite all the suspicions. The Psy –network is becoming unstable and I have two new guess on the identity of “Ghost”: Aden or Vasil. Am I clever or what?!

Have started a new book: “Working for the Devil” (Dante Valentine, Book 1) by Lilith Saintcrow. One quart into the book, I haven’t made my mind if I want to finish this book or not. Let’s give it a couple of more chapters!

No comments: