Monday, December 29, 2008

Hot Sexy Vampires (please line up!)

I found out last night that two of my good friends have become vampire fans courtesy of Edward Cullen (Can you believe it!).
Now I see it my duty to introduce them to some hot sexy delicious vampire heroes whom are much more manly than that little love-sick boy! I actually did a post last year on my favorite vampire series at “Beware, Vampires are coming!” and that list has expanded considerably over this year. But this post is all about my favorite vampires. In order of hotness, Ladies; I give you the top ten:
- Eric Northman from Sookie Stackhouse Southern vampire series by Charlaine Harris. Eric is a blond Viking, he is arrogant and bossy and power hungry but very protective and loyal. When he loses his memory and ends up in Sookie’s, he is the ideal lover.
- Kisten from Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison. He is leather clad, can go out during the day, has lots of cool cars and motorcycles, is a total badass, and is fiercely loyal to Rachel and Ivy.
- Henry Fitzroy from Blood series by Tania Huff. He is the bastard son of Henry IIIV and more than 500 years old. He is a romance writer and has great taste. He is fair and just and kingly and protective of his people. He is very loyal to his friends.
- Ty Bonner from Vampire Love series by Kimberly Raye. He is bounty hunter and a made vamp. He is a cowboy and has the whole tall and dark and handsome thing.
- Stephan from Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. I so heart him! He is cool and casual. He is old and European. He is kind and considerate to his entourage and is looking for a way to benefit humanity from vampirism. Bonus features: some super sexy werewolves!
- Eric Sinclair from Queen Betsy series by Mary Janice Davidson. He is the tall and dark and handsome and the king of all vampires. His best feature: he ignores Betsy!
- Mircea from Cassandra Palmer series by Karen Chance. He is wiling to suffer for his love (and he is tall and dark and handsome too!)
- Thomas from Dresden files by Jim Butcher. He is an emotional vampire so no blood drinking. He loves his brother and is super strong. He is keeping away from the woman he loves in order to protect her and he is tall, dark and handsome! What else you need?!
- Adrian from Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. He is from royal family and a prince, very cool and arrogant and selfish and loyal, extremely rich and has cool magic too.
- Jean-Luc from Anita Blake vampire hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton. He is a sharp dresser, a master vampire and totally powerful. He is a great politician too. He has dark long hair and doesn’t matter how many triangles Anita forms and how many new man she sleeps with and how stupid Richard is, I still heart Jean-Luc!
Oooh, and how can I forget! My ultimate arrogant selfish sexy crazy vampire is Lestat. Even when applying for sainthood, he is arrogant. How can you not love him?! And no, I’m not talking about that blond Tom Cruz like person (I so hate Tom!), I’m speaking of the true character of Lestat in Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles series. He is so deliciously selfish you have to love him!

So what do you think? Any vampire you like to add to this list? Anyone I forgot?
Drop by and give me names and books and authors! Maybe one day we do a survey and find the most popular vampire ever!

No comments: