Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love at Stake and the Philosopher Cat

I finished “Vamps and the City” second book of Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks. I liked Austin and Darcy and the whole plot but… the ending sucks! I’m getting the feeling that Miss Sparks doesn’t know how to finish her books. Her finales are so lame!
Then I have started the third book of the series “Be Still My Vampire Heart”. It is the story of Emma and Angus.
I also started a mystery “Thomas Gray in Copenhagen: In Which the Philosopher Cat Meets the Ghost of Hans Christian Andersen” by Philip J. Davis and M. Dorian. Ok, it is a little silly book of philosophy for young adults. Thomas Gray the cat and her coworker Prof. Fysst are looking for a lost manuscript of HC Andersen to prove that the famous Danish author liked cats.

No comments: