Monday, February 11, 2008

Right in the middle!

I finished “Vampires are forever” (Argeneau Vampires, Book 8) by Lynsay Sands. Thomas and Inez are going to live happily ever after and then in a couple of weeks it is Marguerite’s turn. Oh well, she deserves happiness too!
Then I started “Confessions of a Werewolf Supermodel” by Ronda Thompson. Why is that I can’t finish any book? Let’s see:
I haven’t finished “Holy Smokes” yet (too boring!), “Elijah” (too cliché!), am a couple of chapters into “Mine to Possess” (Psy-Changelings, Book 4) by Nalini Singh. Also I’ve read a few chapters of “The Chocolate Lovers' Club” by Carole Matthews.
Sheesh! What’s wrong with me? Am I getting sick? Some new type of ADD maybe?

To top it all, it is Valentine in a couple of days and I haven’t thought of a gift for Dear hubby! And I have a midterm that day too! What’s wrong with my life?!

No comments: