Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy! (The Dwarf? maybe! Me? Definitely!)

I’m so happy! Remember “The Mistress of The Art of Death” by Ariana Franklin? Adelia and Sir Rowley Picot and all that mayhem and witchcraft? Well the sequel to it, “The Serpent’s Tale” has come out! Yoooohooo! I was waiting for a great book and here it is, the answer to my prayers! If anyone wants to give me a gift, please make it this book! And soon too! I can’t wait!
Aaaand another great surprise, the second book of Claudia Dain will be out in May. Have I told you about great scheme and dialogues of “The Courtesan’s Daughter”? Well this second one in the series is “The Courtesan's Secret” and from the excerpt in Ms. Dain’s website, it sounds even more delicious! (Delicious is the favorite word of Lady Sophia!) How am I to wait two more months for it, I ask you?

2 comments:

Marg said...

I am looking forward to the new Adelia book as well!

Aradia said...

Hi Marg,
Wasn't the first book great?
I felt like I was living there in that village and seeing everything Adelia was seeing.
Thanks for stopping by.