Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gym Rat

It’s official! I’m a gym rat as of yesterday! How did it happen you ask? As my friends know, my favorite work-out is shopping and my favorite nutrient is chocolate. Obviously gym and exercise and me don’t mix well! Was it taking two exercise classes this quarter (the fact that I’m missing most of my Tai Chi class on purpose and have missed 4 session of Yoga due to holidays and sickness and instructor canceling the class, completely irrelevant?) or thinking about buying an exercise DVD or may be those two twenty minutes that I spend on Tread-mill this week? Huh? The answer is none of the above! It is my dedicating a whole drawer to gym-wear that makes me a gym rat! Ha! Didn’t you know that having proper exercise cloths is the most important even the only point of exercising?
All that planning and color coordinating and finding cute little shrunken hoodies and matching tank tops is a great exercise and past time, much better than sweating on your yoga mat or trying to move slowly (very slowly!) in Tai Chi!

No comments: