Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Argeneau Vampires and Holy Smokes

I was able to finally finish “The Accidental Vampire” (Argeneau Vampires, Book 7) by Lynsay Sands. The darn book was taking forever! Well, I have read all of Argeneau vampire books. Here is the list if anyone is interested:
A Quick Bite (Argeneau Vampires, Book 1) Lissianna and Greg
Love Bites (Argeneau Vampires, Book 2) Rachel and Etienne
Single White Vampire (Argeneau Vampires, Book 3) Kate and Lucern
Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau Vampires, Book 4) Terri and Bastien
A Bite to Remember (Argeneau Vampires, Book 5) Jackie and Vincent
Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau Vampires, Book 6) Leigh and Lucian
Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau Vampires, Book 8) Out Jan 29 08. Thomas and Inez

Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau Vampires, Book 9) Out Feb 26 08.
And yes, book 7 is about Victor and Elvi (Ellen).
Ms. Sands is finding lifemates for all the Argeneau clan but I wonder if she is paying any attention to Marguerite. My only concern, really!
Then I started on “Holy Smokes” (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 4) by Katie MacAlister. I was waiting for this book forever and as much as I adore Drake, Aisling is starting to fry my nerves! So far they have missed their wedding day twice! Good news is, yes; there is a baby, so they have to end up together!
Let’s wait and see what happens at the end.
And my favorite book of the week “Reserved for the CAT” (Elemental Masters Novel 5) by Mercedes Lackey. Ninette is a little ballerina in Paris Opera Ballet and her biggest ambition is attracting a benefactor but when she performs her dream rule, she is fired and starving and soon to be homeless. No, wait! Was that a talking cat?
It was a great historical fantasy and a very funny story. Loved it! Am going to read the rest of the series and am hopping all of them will be this great.


P.S. Hah! I knew it! I just checked Ms. Sands’s website and read about book 9. Guess what? It is about Marguerite! She deserves happiness after all those centuries with that bastard Jean-Claude!

No comments: