Friday, October 12, 2007

Scientific laws and your daily lives!

It is a proved scientific fact that you can lift your mood by putting on make-up, the more the better. Try your brightest color eye-shadows, your darkest or brightest lipsticks, three or four layers of mascara and pile on foundation and powder. As an extra boost you can dance from one mirror to the other in your house, check yourself in different lights, and try to improve your make-up by adding other colors to your face. You can even answer the door bell in this state if you are brave enough and know the person on the other side of the door doesn’t have a heart condition!
Well, this very accurate test-study was done in our college days by a couple of friends and me. Now years later, I’m thinking of taking this law one step farther and say:
It is proven that when you dress nicely, people are nice to you.
I have a theory about it: when you dress your best, you feel confident, you are happy and smiling and nice, therefore whoever you are communicating with is nice back at you!
Anyhow, I need volunteers in their best dresses going around living their daily lives.
Will you do it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I liked your outfit!
About your quest, dont count on me!

Well, I would like to add a little modification to you theory,

"Dress nice and also make sure that your fit."

I am trying by the second part, but I cannt stop eating chocolates these days!

Solmaz

Aradia said...

Honey, you look great! don't be so modest1 :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.