Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baby it's cold!

Ah, No! Blogging is a thing of past. I don’t have time anymore (or energy)! Well I’m fighting a nasty head-cold, finishing two sets of homework, dropping one class, attending meetings, eating chocolate to calm my nerves, and reading a little in between! And yes! Saturday was my birthday! Lots of lovely presents, including three box of chocolate! Haa, I’m spoiled rotten! Didn’t you know it? (wink)
I read a couple more Nancy Drew books when I was lying feverish in bed and could do nothing else. And last week found time to read “The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes”, a novel by three authors, Jennifer Crusie, Eileen Dreyer, and Anne Stuart. Three Fortune sisters, Dee, Lizzie, and Mare are running and hiding from their power-crazy aunt Xan. To end it all (and play the part of perfect aunt) Xan conjures a spell, attracting girls’ true loves to them. The problem is how much our sisters can depend on their hearts and desires and their love for each other and how much they can trust their newly found soul mates? And the million dollar question: What is Xan’s price for the only good she ever did in her life?
It is a very attractive story, however; it is very brief considering it had three authors collaborating over it.
Well life is not perfect!

No comments: