Thursday, October 11, 2007

Paris, Nancy Drew, chocolate, and science!

What a life! Classes, homework, stress… Sheesh! I can’t even sleep well, I keep thinking about all the things I have to finish the next day or on the weekend or … I’m going crazy and it’s still the third week of this term!
The worst part? Having very little time to read! I managed to finish the second book of Imogene adventures “Project Paris” by Lisa Barham and Sujean Rim. Imogene goes to Paris to report fashion week but fashion models go on strike and she has to work hard to stay in Paris for the summer. She may have to invent a new designer, produce a whole new collection and assemble a fashion show! Well, she is cute, has great fashion sense and very good friends, if anyone can do it, it’s her!
Else? Yeah, “Nancy Drew” series by Carolyn Keene! Don’t sneer now! It is very relaxing, believe me! Plus Nancy has great style. I finished three of her books in one afternoon, and then worked on a set of homework and today I finished the fourth one and am in the middle of the fifth!
May be it’s the chill in the air but I can’t eat dark chocolate anymore. Right now I’m very much in love with chocolate bars from Tommy and sally’s. Yup! That's the name of the manufacturer! These handcrafted tasty chocolate bars plus some handmade truffles and two sets of “Care Bear” chocolates are great discoveries of dear hubby. I’m very thankful and totally addicted! The only problem is I love “Care Bears”; I can’t bring myself to bite off the head of Sunshine Bear!
Now I’m taking pity on all you ignorant people in the world and am going to share my extensive knowledge of water with you one pearl of wisdom at a time! (wink wink) Well, did you know it takes 3000 to10000’s of years for the water of deepest parts of the ocean to get to the surface? But after evaporation that water stays in atmosphere for only 10-11 days? And when it gets to the ground (and gets sucked by the soil), again it may take up to hundred of years for it to come back to the surface? Aren’t you amazed? Well, you should worship me for sharing this with you! (batting eyelashes)

No comments: