Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I’m somehow stocked with Young Adult books and although I’m enjoying these books, I’m getting a little sick of all these nice cute puppy love! (Hooom, feels like eating too many sweets!)
Anyway, I read “Spin Control” by Niki Burnham. It’s the second book of Valerie Winslow adventures in a small European principality, the first being “Royally Jacked”.
Then it was “Ripped at the Seams” by Nancy Krulik, the story of a small town girl who goes to New York with dreams of becoming a fashion designer.
And last but not least, “Pants on fire” by Meg Cabot. Katie has a perfect existence (a little dishonest maybe) in her sport crazed town starting junior year of high school when someone from her past (OK, eight grade!) comes back to town and into her life.
Not one single mind challenging book, I tell you; but my mind is going to be challenged enough with term starting in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I see you've already changed to fall fashion! ;-)

Actually I should not have written this here, but there were no other place, to leave general comments!

Do you really read all these books, it is just so great!

Solmaz