Sunday, August 5, 2007

Weird recommendation!

A friend had been telling me (for past two years!) that “Eragon” by Christopher Paolini is a great book and I should read it. Finally I went ahead and finished the book. Tonight, I told him about it and he said he liked the movie. So I asked him “Which one you liked more, the book or the movie?” He answered: “I haven’t read the book!” WHAT THE …!
Anyway, can say for myself, I loved the book. I can’t believe Christopher Paolini was a teenager when he wrote it. It’s so well thought and organized and the plot is great. Cast of characters are real and there isn’t any exaggeration in emotions. I think it was very much comparable to Shannara series by Terry Brooks. “Eragon” is a great story and I love to start the second book “Eldest”.

No comments: