Friday, August 3, 2007

Shop but not drop!

I fast-forwarded through “In the Tenth House” by Laura Dietz. It’s the story of a psychic girl who is a fake medium and a psychiatrist doctor. Dr. Gennett becomes obsess with Lily when he hears her warning in a crowded train station. He has to prove she is mentally sick and has to protect and cure her. What he doesn’t foresee is falling for her and sacrificing his life. See, even in Victorian times it wasn’t good to be a Freudian scientist and be in love!
When I got home yesterday and told dear hubby I went shopping all he said was: “Were you depressed?”!!! I’m getting a bad rep here! I had to explain in detail that NO! I wasn’t depressed and from eight pieces that I bought, five are gifts! Just three things, a shirt-vest, a pencil skirt, and a white shirt (it’s an essential! You can’t live without one!) were for me! Sheesh! Talk about prejudice!

No comments: