Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fangland” by John Marks is a modern day Dracula (yeah, the original one by Bram Stoker). A female reporter and network editor Evangeline goes to Transylvania Romania to meet a crime boss and set up an interview. She is led to a hotel, become imprisoned, escapes, changes, sees dead, and goes back to NY to face a bunch of blood thirsty ghosts, save her friends and the world!
It was a dark and gloomy story in the format of reports, emails, therapy journals, and business letters. I’m still shuddering! Don’t recommend reading it!
I played the tour guide yesterday and took someone out shopping. I think I’m sick or something because in four hours that we spend going store to store I didn’t feel like buying any thing myself!!! I’m checking my own pulse now and yes! See, I’m feverish! It wasn’t normal behavior, I was sure!!!

No comments: