Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Busy Bee, Keep Busy!

Busy, busy, busy! That’s me, Miss Bee!! I’ve been working on my project from Sunday full time. Then I took 2-3 hours Monday afternoon to bake some pastries for New Year celebration which was Tuesday! Yeah, I didn’t work on Tuesday due to said New Year thing! “Ya feel me?” So now here I am, in the first day of spring, first day of a new year and I don’t feel anything! No happiness, no joy, nothing! I don’t even feel like working and finishing up on that darn report/article thingy! I feel lonely. My cat is napping on my lap and I just finished talking to my parents. I should feel peaceful, reassured, happy –maybe- that every thing is all right, but no! Instead I feel empty. Am I blocking my emotions? Probably! But right now I don’t want to psychoanalyze myself… I am tiered, I want to do nothing, sleep forever…. Yeah, even I can see I’m going into depression!
Let’s forget my emotional state for a minute. I feel lost without my books! I have not read any thing (old or new!) for four days now and I’m getting to the end of my wits! I feel like a junkie! I need my fix; I need a book, now! And chocolate, sweet sweet chocolate! Not that VALRHONA 71% Dark Chocolate is sweet by any definition but still! It’s the best really! Last time I went chocolate shopping, I bought four bars of it (Each bar has 8 squares, Eat one square per day!) and in less that 2 weeks I finished the second bar, attribute of dear hubby who’s just discovering the joys of very dark chocolate! Oh, my bad influence! Yeah, and on New Year I opened a new box of See’s Candies (a Valentine gift), not that I particularly like them, but See’s good for offering to other people!
Anyway, still don’t feel like working but probably should if I want to turn my project in on time in Friday. What a life!

No comments: