Monday, April 21, 2014

Dare I say…

I’m back?

I thought I’ve given up on this weblog. Not only I haven’t done any individual book review for a couple of years but also didn’t get to post new Book Waiting Lists or yearly Reading Lists in the last year and half either. All I can say in my defense is that I dedicated my writing energy to more academic projects. That doesn’t mean I wasn’t reading my favorite genres, only that I wasn’t in the mood to, too lazy to writing about them.
I’m sorry to say I wasn't feeling bad about the lack of posts for the last couple of years until…. A few days ago when I started to look for a book I liked and read last year and couldn’t remember neither the title nor the author. That felt pretty bad, let me confess! So yes, I am back to posting. I probably won’t be able to post reviews on all the books I’ve read these past couple of years, but I will post a few lists. Reviews will be on series I’m still following and if there is time I will review newly read books from now on.

Let’s hope for the best and happy reading!

No comments: