Friday, October 1, 2010

Royal Blood

These days I’m doing more writing than reading. But I can say with absolute certainty that “Royal Bloodthe fourth book of A Royal Spyness Mystery series by by Rhys Bowen was the best I’ve read this month.

The story was funny and Lady Georgie’s character as endearing as ever. The handsome Darcy was charming although the whole mystery was a little tame. If you must know, Georgie goes to Transylvania to be bridesmaid in a royal wedding but all everyone asks her about Romania is whether she will encounter any vampire or werewolf.

What had me a little disappointed was the present of Belinda and Georgie’s mom in that castle in Romania. Were their presences really necessary to the story? I think not. Aside from that, the book my dears; is simply marvelous!

No comments: