Saturday, May 29, 2010

Latest Sookie Book

Ooh, I forgot! I finished the “Dead in the Family” by Charlaine Harris. Book 10 of Sookie Stakehouse series is as adventured filled as ever. Sookie’s kidnapping and tortures has changed her worldview and now all she wants is living in peace with her family and loved ones. But this peace and quite is threatened when an unknown fairy is spying on her, Eric’s maker and his new “Child” come for a visit and the new delegate of Louisiana is making problems for Sookie and Eric and their undead friends. There is also the problem with new governmental restrictions against the Two Natured. This book is fast paced, action packed and full of breath-holding moments. Read it before it’s too late!


On another note:
I have a big problem. Finding a new home for my laptop, now; I have to work with this old desktop where all my files and documents are stored. I have to literally dig into this computer to find my everyday files. It is a torture! The book related part is that I’d lost my “Book Waiting list”, a list I make and update weekly on the books I like to read, the new books in series I’m following, of whatever is interesting to me and is going to get published and released in near future (six months to a year). So I lost the old list. I made a new one this week and now I finally found the old one. So confusing! I’m starting to think the best way is uploading the list into my weblog and updating it regularly. But that would make the sidbar too busy. Ahh, the challenges of being a bloger!

No comments: