Friday, February 13, 2009

I’ve got Cabin fever!

Last week it rained almost non stop. As I have lots of cat-like qualities, I don’t like cold and I don’t like getting wet either; so I stayed home the whole week surfing web! But finally this week despite cold, I braved the elements and headed to school. I so missed all my unsocial grunting office-mates! Just sitting at my desk, shivering in the cold (there are lots of equipments and chemicals in our building so AC is set somewhere around 60-65 degree for the whole building!), staring at my computer, I was feeling … like crap! Worse is getting dressed each morning. It is not warm enough to wear tops and a light cardi, let alone skirts and dresses! (I wonder how some undergrads are wearing shorts and minis!) I have to layer at least three tops and usually add another one to it in the office and then wear a coat over it all! I feel so stuffed! Am so tired of winter and cold and heavy fabrics and knits! I want light flowy tops and cotton skirts… a couple of outfits in white and ivory, made of chiffon and silk… oh, when is it gonna get warm?! I need to get out and walk around, preferably somewhere with lots of shops; enjoying the sunshine and blooming trees!

No comments: