Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Well economy is bad, what do you think? Should I list my recent sins? Yes? No? OK, truth is I’ve been trying to spend less this past couple of months; I’ve been sooo goood… I controlled my urges to buy a couple of new handbags. Boy, oh boy, it was hard! Specially that sweet one from Betsy Johnson at half price; I still lust after it!
To reward myself for my good behavior I bought two cheap handbags and a couple of belts! Well you get more work out of belts and two bags than one bag, right?! I feel very proud of myself! I’m so money savvy! (Yeah, right!)
And there was that silk top for only 25 and that silk dress for 30… I mean it is a bargain, right? You shouldn’t miss it! My advice: Head to “Heritage 1981” stores and check their stuff. They have some cute pieces with prices close to “Forever 21” but with better quality.
Anyway I’m thinking of what I need to complete my spring wardrobe and the list is getting longer and longer! How am I suppose to hold on to my new found sainthood and not over spend?

No comments: