Thursday, May 8, 2008

Savvy shopper!

Oh, I’m so going to boast! I’m going to make you all jealous, yeah, yeah! And I don’t care if you think I’m being shallow and vain (huh huh!) I’m so excited I’m gonna burst!
Here is the story:
I have been looking for a good size leather tote bag (like forever!) and also I’ve been looking for an UN-monogramed leather bag from a very famous brand. Friends know I don’t like that brand because everyone is carrying a monogrammed bag of it and there are a lot of fakes around too. Anyway, I found a dark brown leather tote of this brand WITHOUT the monogram and other pretentious jingles and it was half price! Annnnnd I had a 20% membership discount for the store and I had a little store credit too… the bag finally came out in one third of the retail price! You should envy me! (evil laugh)

And that little red wallet I had my eyes on also came out next to nothing. I gave it to myself as a good-job gift! It is the cutest, ruby red patent leather with red leather linings and only 2 ½ by 3 ¾ inch. Just perfect!
Now if I only could find that other bag from another brand I’m lusting after! Oh well, I can wait!

No comments: