Thursday, May 15, 2008

Nagging!

I’m nagging so if you don’t like it, don’t read this post!
I have three toxicology problems to research and write essays for, also two other design problems which I have no idea how to approach and all are due tomorrow. Worse yet, I don’t feel like doing anything serious, want to sleep and dream only.

Bad chance and all, a couple of weeks ago I saw a maxi floral dress (right on trend) in a store. It was white cotton with orange flowers on it and the lining was cotton too. The price was great and the style also, what am I saying; it was perfect and I didn’t buy it! Darn it! I’ve been thinking about it. So went back Tuesday, they didn’t have it anymore! I went to another store yesterday and no, they didn’t have it either! They don’t have it online either! It’s gone, totally gone! I’m so frustrated! Why should I waste two weeks thinking about it and then get so disappointed? I should have got it on the spot and didn’t! I want that dress, it was so me!!! I so want it!

No comments: