Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Very Tall Order

Finally finished “Holy Smokes”! My finishing the book was as hard as Aisling’s getting married, it took 5 or 6 tries!
Then I started and finished a historical mystery happening in regency era, “Why Mermaids Sing: A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery” (book 4 of Sebastian St. Cyr Mysteries) by C.S. Harris. It is an intense story, having everything: love and romance, betrayal and lies, spies and politicians and murders, crimes and detective work. The killings were very cruel and ugly. Beware, it is not a pretty story, you may get really sick after reading the book!
I’m also reading a very nice paranormal romance: “La Vida Vampire” by Nancy Haddock. Classic, calm and funny, all you can wish for!
My ‘To Be Read’ list grows by the minute and I’m way behind! It is hard adjusting to a new schedule every couple of months!

No comments: