Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad Reviews!

Just a little reading! I started and was soon disappointed with “An infamous Army” by Georgette Heyer. So a few chapter into the book I gave up. This author writes like it is eighteenth century or so; So many characters, so much unimportant dialogs and so little scenes. Does she think she is the new Austen? Or Tolstoy, writing “War and Peace”?
Give me a break! Aren’t book reviews stupid?! They all said something along the line of how brilliant the book and characters were!!!
Then yesterday I finished “Mine to Possess” by Nalini Singh (finally). Clay finds his long lost love. The next book is Dorian’s story and I can’t wait for it. The tension in Psy-net is increasing and interesting things are going to happen with Faith’s father in council and that mysterious character Caleb and that Ghost. Also if Ayasha is going to come to leopards’ pack, they will have an E-Psy, an F-Psy and an M-Psy, all very powerful! Hmmm….!

And yes, I’m still reading “La Vida Vampire”.

No comments: