Friday, August 10, 2007

Half and Half?!

Looks like I’m half way through everything! I’m in the middle of fourth story in the “Blood Bank”, am reading “Alpha and Omega” from “On the Prowl” by Patricia Briggs, one-third into “the Winter Prince”, and in the middle of “Eclipse” by Stephenie Meyer. OK, so I cheated and read the last two chapters too! Sue me! Ah, “Eclipse” was a disappointment, I’m telling you! This Bella character is driving me crazy! She is too stupid to live!
What else? Finished “Circus of the Darned” by Katie Maxwell. Now, Fran is what I call proper vampire girlfriend. She can appreciate Ben’s powers and bossiness. She tolerates him and tries to make him see her point of view and her need for independence. And of course she is not a whiny baby, unlike Bella! Loved Fran, Hate Bella!
And “Hot Stuff” by Janet Evanovich and Leanne Banks. For a book with two authors, it left very much to be desired. But of course I like Janet Evanovich simple idiotic characters! They are so goofy! Fun for reading, not worth talking about!

No comments: