Friday, July 20, 2007

French women,Shopping, Chocolate, and Cold

I read "French women for all seasons" by Mireille Guiliano for the second time. OK, technically, I didn't read it the first time, I just leafed through the book and check the ways you can tie a scarf, but hey; I also read the recipes for the chocolate desserts so it counts! Anyway, read the book carefully for this time and am regretting it! It very much looks like ramblings of one’s grandmother and as much as I would cherish my grandmother’s advice and memoirs, I have no patience for someone else’s grandmother’s! Her first book "French women don't get fat" was interesting, having a new take on eating and dieting, chocolate and wine, and other simple pleasures of life. but this second book is totally B O R I N G.
Currently I’m trying to read a little of “Life lessons learned while shopping” by Amanda Ford in between my research on OMW thingy but it’s not possible. It’s a beautiful warm and sunny summer day outside but here in Lab I’m freezing cold and sneezing and wishing I had some chocolate to eat! I’m gonna get pneumonia if they don’t rise the AC temperature! On the bright side it is another hour here and then I’m out shopping (or at least window shopping!). yoohoo!

No comments: