Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Free at last!

Took the final exam yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping against hope it went OK. I didn’t read any books except my text book for a whole four days and I was feeling really down, so I started “Damsels is distress” by Joan Hess the night before my exam to calm my jitters! Not a bad book if you are over seventy with a heart condition! It is from a mystery series staring Clair Malloy a small town bookseller in Arkansas and her daughter Caron. Anyway, I finished the book right after the exam and started one very exiting book by Ariana Franklin. “Mistress of the Art of Death” is a detective mystery happening in middle ages. I’m half way through the book and love the main characters. More on it later!
I finished “Stray” by Rachel Vincent in my study-breaks and loved the book! It’s about a Were-Cat girl who doesn’t like to be tied down by rules and responsibilities. She ignores her father and pride alpha as much as she can and fall in trouble really bad! Her ex boyfriend and her brothers and every one else helps her help herself! Good happy ending, very nice!

Don't have much time, should go out and have lunch with friends! Later!!

No comments: