Sunday, March 11, 2007

Too depressed to live!

Friday, I was thinking about some serious retail therapy but was too numb to even enter a store or decide what I want to look for. How sad is that? So, I came back home with "Lover Eternal" and "Lover awakened" by J. R. Ward and read and read and read... Also, still working on that Lindt %70 dark chocolate, one square at a time!
J. Ward has a mesmerizing way of introducing characters and knotting in new plots despite her funny way of describing clothes and music and scenes. Oh, and don't get me started on names and dialogs!!! But I really like to know what happens to Black Dagger Brotherhood, specialy Vishous (I'm falling in love with him!); so I'm going to read the whole series! Am I the only one noticing this: warriors have names like Thorment and Therror and Zsadist and Phury, however Females (pay attention, Females; not Women!!!) have names like Marissa and Nalla and Bella and ... Isn’t it totally sexist? Ahh, and what is it with killing a pregnant female? It is so very unfair... like she and her baby were totally disposable... No, this writer lady has some issues!
I can channel my anger safely toward the author and plots... What a joy!

No comments: