Thursday, March 8, 2007

A bad sad day

My day went downhill right from the beginning, OK, right after I checked my emails first thing in the morning. My application for grad school was rejected.... shoot, darn, crap.... what do they want? I have great references; I passed two crappy test with great results... I'm even taking a stupid useless class and stressing over it.... What do they want? My first born?! An agreement signed in blood?!
My beautiful sunny springy day went straight down the drains! Doesn't matter how cute my skirt and jean jacket looked together and how many blossoming trees I've seen today, or even how fun hanging out with my friends have been, it's a crappy sad stupid frustrating day!!!
I tried drowning my sorrows in a bar of Lindt %70 Dark chocolate, didn't work! I just got high, hyper and more emotional!

What should I do? Now that I think about it, I probably am willing to promise them my first born, if it turns out to be a boy!! God, I'm so screwed!

No comments: