Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Better than nothing!

I'm reading "Real Vampires Have Curves" by Gerry Bartlett on the side. It's full of gorgeous vampires but one stands out. Jerry Blade, the handsome Scott. Yeah, he is handsome; he is old (!!And old-fashion too!), he is good with blades and he is unreal! I mean aside from the fact that Glory has been in love with him for last seven hundred years or so, what's the big attraction? His bossiness? Great sex? Looks like Glory can have a good time with anyone, even that sleek Italian Sabatini! So what? I'm going to finish the book but I don't like it that much!
Oh, I'm going to motivate myself to work on that project. If I work well for next couple of days I go shopping Thursday or Friday. My I-Want-That list is getting longer by hour!

An after thought: Doesn’t Blind King (Wrath) in Black Dagger Brotherhood series remind you of Blade (in Blade trilogy)? Same wrap-around sunglasses, leather head to toe, daggers, tall and dark, strange color eyes, every thing except the fact that he is white and Blade was black?

No comments: