Wednesday, October 19, 2011

“Hard Bitten”

I really didn’t want to read “Hard Bitten” (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 4) by Chloe Neill. I started reading it in June and gave up. Then in September my compulsive personality made me take it up again and finish it this time! Such a disappointment!

The vampires are under threat from mayor and city officials, a militia group is threatening Cadogan house , a new drug is making vamps aggressive and blood orgies and human killings are becoming a problem. Merit and Ethan are investigating. What is behind all of these? Of course Celina the former Navarre’s master! At the end, Ethan is killed to protect Merit. Merit kills Celina and mayor is send to jail.

Am I going to read the newest in the series “Drink Deep” (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 5)? I seriously doubt it!

No comments: