Friday, July 3, 2009

Awww, for the love of Chocolate!

Seems a long time and no report of new chocolate, so here it is a collection of international chocolates I have experienced recently:
“Choco Stones” made in Korea taste like Nestle Smarties but are shaped like little pebbles and are in colors of rocks as well. Has pictures of Flintstones on the package. Eating these I felt like rock-eating troll in “Never-Ending Story”!
I was quite happy with my Toblerone Milk and White chocolate bars with almonds and honey nuggets until a friend shattered my satisfaction with an act of good will!
This wonderful friend of mine brought us three huge (we are talking 3.5 by 11.5 inches!) bars of Nestle Swisss Chocolat Brut, wonderful milk chocolate with hazelnuts and almonds and black currant chunks in. Dear hubby and I have been enjoying these chocolates so much, nothing else compares to them!
“Creation 70% Pure Chocolate Bar” from Lindt has 70% cacao dark chocolate with rich dark chocolate mousse filling. The mousse is sweeter and balances the bitterness of the shell.
Also from Hawaii “Mauna Loa” macadamia nuts covered with Dark chocolate: very tasty and very presentable!
Ooh, shouldn’t forget my quite recent discovery from World Market store:
The store brand chocolate comes in different cocoa percentages and with lots of different flavors. I have tried and loved their Dark chocolate with Caramel truffle, Chili and Pomegranate flavor and also their plain milk chocolate. Their “Chocolate Cappuccino Spread” is delicious too, I say much better than “Nutella”! The chocolate quality is good and with a wide range of flavors and cocoa percentages they sure cater to every taste! I say with $2 a bar you got nothing to lose, go aheah and explore all the wonderful flavores!

No comments: