Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little by little!

I am reading very little and very slowly. In last couple of weeks I’ve finished “Accidentally Fabulous" (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene) by Lisa Barham and Sujean Rim. Imogene goes to LA and is starting to rise as a star… oh, she is not humble and modest either! OK, no worries! She will learn a lesson at the end!
Then “Dark light” by Jayne Castle. The sixth (?) book of planet Harmony and ghost hunter series. A guild boss and a cute reporter’s cooperation over a project results in a permanent romance!
I find a little novella from Nalini Singh in “The Magical Christmas Cat” by Lora Leigh, Erin McCarthy, Nalini Singh, and Linda Winstead Jones. It was short and sweet, a human school teacher falls in love with a leopard from Dark River pack.
And finally I’m reading “Noah” (Nightwalkers, Book 5) by Jacquelyn Frank. Too soon to have a opinion on the book, but this Noah is not the nice kind king of demons, I tell ya!

No comments: