Saturday, May 3, 2008

Kim Harrison’s books

Did you miss me? I’ve been super busy! I had a couple of projects and homework I had to work on and we are remodeling parts of our house and living in total chaos. Between helping dear hobby change the flooring and turning in essays on toxicants, I’ve been reading “The Outlaw Demon Wails” by Kim Harrison. I loved it, enjoyed it and reread it! Actually after reading it I started from the first book “Dead Witch Walking” and reread the whole series. I’m thinking maybe Rachel is going to fall in love with Trent. Yes, she is tolerating him more, he is admiring her and understands her better. Rachel has been learning a lot about herself and she is becoming wiser (and stronger). She is not taking stupid risks anymore and knows that her friends relay on her. Well, what will happen when she learns demon magic? And also, I’m guessing Kisten’s killer is Rynn Cormel.
By god, I can’t wait for the next book!

No comments: