Monday, November 26, 2007

Little reading, lots of homework!

Well, that sums it up pretty neatly! I reread “Tall, Dark and Dead” and “Dead Sexy” by Tate Hallaway to calm my nerves.
Obsession, deceit and really dark chocolate” by Kyra Davis was a mystery novel narrated by a mystery writer. Aside from this quirk, there was nothing interesting or new in the story.
After Dark” (Ghost Hunters, Book 1) by Jayne Castle is another novel from planet Harmony, and the story of Lydia a Para-archeologist. Had I said I’m not going to read from Jayne Castle anymore? Well, I was wrong; her stories are growing on me! I kinda like all these ghost hunter stuff!
A couple of books from my favorite authors are out, but I don’t have time to read, how sad! I think I need a long hibernation, just me, some books, a warm fluffy blanket, and lots and lots of chocolate! Oh, I wish!

No comments: