Thursday, September 27, 2007

Before School (kinda like Before Sunrise)!

Well, Jennifer Crusie “Manhunting” was quite fun. I was laughing hysterically while reading those disastrous dates Kate had.
Then it was a YA by Kaz Delaney “My Life as a Snow Bunny”, young love, unfeeling parents, and all that.
Raintree: Hunted” by Linda Winstead Jones is part of a trilogy about Raintree family, magic users for generation. Hunted is the story of Gideon, a homicide detective and electricity-controller, and yes; he can talk to ghosts!
My side reading was “Vampire Academy” by Richelle Mead. It’s about a living vampire girl (or Moroi) Lissa who can heal, and her guardian and best friend Dhampire Rose. The story was very high-school drama with a twist because the characters were super-naturals. I liked Mead’s other book “Succubus Blues” much better. Can’t wait for the second book “Succubus on Top”.


What else? Nothing, only worrying about start of the term and all the hard classes I’m taking.
I’m going shopping with a friend this afternoon, and am happy that I’ve focused on the accessories. Belts, scarves, hats, bags are much more fun and you can play with colors better than buying a bright pink skirt or blouse and wondering what to match it with. What I need is a bright orange belt, a purple one, a beret and a great bag. I’m still looking for the handbag of my dreams!

No comments: